Wednesday, June 30, 2010



Ashton Kutcher Enriches
His Promotions


Ashton Kutcher is promoting more than the cute digital camera on commercial television. Kutcher has joined popchips™ as the company’s “President of Pop Culture.”

“As soon as I had my first bag of popchips™, I was hooked,” explained Kutcher. “I reached out to the CEO and told him I had an interest in working with the business and making an investment in the company, but I had three conditions: I wanted to be “President of Pop Culture,” oversee the social media for the brand and have access to an endless supply of popchips™ for my family and friends.”

Keith Belling, co-founder and chief executive officer of popchips™ says “Ashton has proven himself a leader within the new media field, so we are excited to let him loose with a bag of popchips™ and full access to our social media.”

Kutcher, who is a co-founder of the media company— Katalyst, was recently named one of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People in the World, Kutcher has more than five million followers on Twitter and more than three million Facebook fans.


About popchips™
popchips™ are an all-natural line of popped chips with less than half the fat of fried chips. popchips™, inc. was formed in 2007. By popping, popchips offers a snack tasty and crispy and healthier. popchips.com