Tuesday, October 06, 2009
Officially licensed by Apple Corps Ltd., The Beatles Box of Vision is a companion to the digitally re-mastered Beatles catalog, released September 9, 2009.
“I’d consider the Box of Vision a must for Beatles fans who want the full experience of exploring this amazing music all over again,” said Los Angeles Times pop music writer Randy Lewis. Heralded as “dazzling” by Associated Press, the collection includes:
• The Box Of Vision storage book, a unique and elegant way to organize and display
• all 32 discs of The Beatles’ core catalog.
• The first LP-size book with all The Beatles’ LP artwork (almost 200 pages), brilliantly
• restored in brand new art prints.
• The “Catalography,” a new, full color discography with photos, text and track-listings
• – the first-ever side-by-side presentation of the UK albums and their US counterparts.
Journalist Fred Mills shared his experience with blurt-online.com readers: “as luscious a piece of Beatles swag Box of Vision is…it took my young son to drive home one of the central reasons it exists in the first place. With a simple, ‘Can we listen to some Beatles and look at that book tonight?’, he helped me recover, if just for a moment, the same sense of wonderment and awe I must have felt back in the days when I was buying Beatles records at the local five-and-dime and playing them to death on my battered old Magnavox drop-down record changer.”
The 7,200-copy, limited first edition of The Beatles Box of Vision has already sold out but the second printing of The Beatles Box of Vision is ready to ship and can be purchased online at http://www.BoxOfVision.com
Posted by News 24/5 at 2:16 AM