Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Tan Up and Deliver
Celebrity makeup artist Jenn Streicher revealed how to get Emily Blunt’s look at the premiere of The Adjustment Bureau.
Streicher used St. Tropez Bronzing Rocks to enhance Blunt's complexion:
1. Use St. Tropez Tan Optimizer Body Polish to exfoliate and prep skin.
2. Massage dry areas of skin with St. Tropez Tan Optimizer Body Moisturizer to keep skin looking sleek, smooth and hydrated.
3. Pump St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse onto Applicator Mitt and sweep it from top to toe for even coverage. Wait a few minutes before getting dressed and avoid getting wet for at least four hours. Shower off to reveal a naturally golden glow.
4. Simply dust St. Tropez Bronzing Rocks over face and décolletage area.
5. Highlight cheekbones, décolletage, arms and shins with St. Tropez Skin Illuminator.
6. Zip up the dress, throw on the heels and glow on the red carpet!
St. Tropez was introduced in 1996.
Self-tanning is the fastest growing beauty treatment in the UK and the fastest growing section in the health and beauty industry generating revenues of close to £100m.
St. Tropez is an Aloe Vera based tanning system. The award-winning brand offers a range of self-tanning, gradual tanning, low commitment tanning with its Wash Off range, preparation and maintenance products, as well as skin finishing options. Professional tanning services are also provided globally.
In March 2009, St. Tropez introduced Aromaguard™, a technology that reduces the residual and distinctive smell of self-tan by a minimum of 70% Launching exclusively in all St. Tropez Core Tanning and Gradual Tan/Everyday products, Aromaguard™ effectively removes the biggest complaint about self tanning for millions of women and men around the globe.
Aromaguard™ is completely new technology which effectively banishes the odour associated with self-tanning by eliminating the smell and leaving a subtle fragrance which is unique to the user's skin. Launching exclusively in all St. Tropez Core Tanning and Gradual Tan/Everyday products, Aromaguard™ removes the biggest complaint about self tanning for millions of women and men around the globe.
In addition, a cosmetics range - featuring three multi-purpose cosmetics, to highlight, lift, sculpt and define key areas and complete your look, led to the brand's creation of a new category for skin.
St. Tropez products are available in the United States at nationwide Sephora locations and at www.sttropeztan.com. For further information on St. Tropez and high-resolution images, please contact Danielle Levine at Danielle@boldpr.com
For the latest news on St. Tropez, please visit www.sttropeztan.com or St. Tropez’s Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/sttropeztan.