Monday, December 20, 2004


Kylie Minogue

Kickin’ It With Kylie: On February 1, 2005 Capitol Records will release the Ultimate Kylie double CD collection.

Ultimate Kylie is a comprehensive collection of greatest hits from Australian pop singer Kylie Minogue. The set features 32 of her international hit singles from 1987 to the present day, and includes the new single "I Believe In You," which she wrote and recorded with Jake Shears and Babydaddy from Scissor Sisters, plus one other previously unreleased track.

Since "The Loco-Motion" became her first No.1 in Australia in 1987 and went on to become a hit in the U.S. and worldwide, Minogue has broken records internationally. When her first UK single, "I Should Be So Lucky," hit No.1 in 1988,it entered the record books as the first single in more than 10 years to stay atop the British charts for five weeks.

Minogue’s streak continues with "Can't Get You Out Of My Head" and Grammy Award winner "Come Into My World" from 2001's Fever album, and international hit "Slow" from this year's Body Language album, recently nominated as "Best Dance Recording" for the upcoming 47th annual Grammy Awards; are are on Ultimate Kylie.

Minogue’s total single sales worldwide are estimated at a staggering 20 million copies, with album sales taking her record sales worldwide to over 40 million, making her one of the biggest-selling female artists in music history.

Ultimate Kylie 2CD Track List

CD1

Better The Devil You Know
The Loco-Motion
I Should Be So Lucky
Step Back in Time
Shocked
What Do I Have To Do
Wouldn't Change a Thing
Hand on Your Heart
Especially For You (with Jason Donovan)
Got to Be Certain
Je Ne Sais Pas Porquoi
Give Me Just a Little More Time
Never Too Late
Tears On My Pillow
Celebration


CD2

I Believe In You*
Can't Get You Out of My Head
Love at First Sight
Slow
On a Night Like This
Spinning Around
Kids (with Robbie Williams)
Confide in Me
In Your Eyes
Please Stay
Red Blooded Woman
Giving You Up*
Chocolate
Come Into My World
Put Yourself in My Place
Did it Again
Breathe
Where the Wild Roses Grow (with Nick Cave)

* Brand new tracks

Minogue says, "I can't believe how quickly time has passed since my first hit. This collection is very dear to me and holds a lifetime of memories. I hope the listener gets as much enjoyment out of these tracks as I do. I feel lucky to have had the opportunity to experiment throughout the years and that my fans have embraced my need to try new approaches. I am just as excited about the new tracks featured here as I am about all the others. At this point in my career I'm very happy to celebrate the past and look forward to the future, as always."

Visit www.ultimatekylie.com