The Latest From VSA
Gypsy Calendar Girls
Virgins Saints & Angels – creator of hand-made pieces of inspiration - has designed the Gypsy Calendar Girl Collection, a new set of evocative images infused into their one of a kind belt buckles, rings and necklaces.
Inspired by the gypsy culture that permeates San Miguel de Allende,
• Brooke: She works hard for the money – long days at the flea market, selling what she can. Most customers are won over by her irresistible looks.
• Ausencia: Ahhh, the daydreamer. Always thinking of far away places and, of course, what she will wear. This gypsy goddess has her bags packed at all times.
• Gitana: This flamenco goddess drives the men crazy with her sensual moves. They all want her but she can’t be bothered as she waits for true romance.
• Limones: The “princessa” of the family – she would rather roam the plantations than take part in formal affairs. While she comes across shy she is by far the most confident of the pack.
• Rocio: The life of the party whose little black book is thicker than most bibles. She thrives on attention and can hardly keep track of her many loves.
• Tobac: If it’s covered in fur, diamonds or flowers – she must have it. She is all about glamour and refuses to leave the tienda with out full hair and make up.
Virgins Saints & Angels accessories are available at select boutiques across the country. www.vsadesigns.com/