Thursday, July 10, 2008
Runway’s Klum Launches Skincare Line
Heidi Klum launches a new skin care line, In An Instant. Klum partnered with Guthy-Renker to create the skin-care system that creators claim detoxifies and guards against premature aging, hydrates dry and sensitive skin and minimizes fine lines for a younger looking complexion.
In An Instant products addresses the skin’s varying needs using exfoliation, hydration, wrinkle reduction, lifting, firming, and pore minimizing –
The 30 day program consists of the following products:
* Gentle Foaming Cleanser: Rich-foamy texture and hydrating ingredients removes makeup and maintains skin’s protective moisture barrier without stripping skin of its natural oils.
* Intensive Firming Serum: Peptide technology was created to reduce deep wrinkles, softens the appearance of fine lines and evens skin tone.
* Instant Wrinkle Smoother: Plumps fine lines and diminishes the appearance of deep vertical lines.
* Instant Daily Tinted Moisturizer, SPF 15: Hydrates and protects skin from UVA and UVB rays. A “Smart Indicator” indicates how much coverage is given to skin.
* Instant Warming Scrub: With its skin warming action, it reduces pore size and dramatically resurfaces skin.
Klum’s skincare line retails for $29.95 ( for the 30-Day In An Instant Intro Kit) from www.InAnInstant.com.
Posted by News 24/5 at 7:42 AM