Friday, September 17, 2010
New Skincare Line Debuts at T.I.F.F.
by Beth Zerilli
East Coast Correspondent
SwissTEC skincare debuts at the 2010 DPA Gifting Lounge for the Toronto International Film Festival (T.I.F.F). From Express Refreshers (mini-facial treatments) to skincare filled totes, SwissTEC exfoliated and moisturized visiting stars who were in Toronto promoting films.
SwissTEC skincare line was formulated by Dr. Jacqueline Hill using certified organic ingredients -- and without paraben, alcohol and petroleum. Recommended by one of Canada’s leading dermatologists, Dr. Fred Weksberg, SwissTEC is currently available exclusively at physician’s offices across Canada (product prices range $38-$159).
As explained online:
SwissTEC™ is a line of skincare products that have been specially designed to help with problem skin, especially if acne, oiliness, dryness, enlarged pores, and the signs of aging are a problem. Products can also ease redness and discomfort while at the same time maintaining the appearance of elasticity following aesthetic medical treatments. In fact, SwissTEC™ has actually designed some products for the sole purpose of caring for the skin after cosmetic treatments.
The ingredients and formulations of SwissTEC™ products feature luxurious high quality ingredients, including certified organic ingredients, to achieve desirable results. All products are non-comedogenic and free of alcohols, parabens, and petroleum. The product line boasts unique cleansers, exfoliants, intensive creams and lightweight serums.
SwissTEC™ products are available at Toronto Cosmetic Clinic online, or visit their Toronto clinic at 5400 Yonge Street, Suite 110. They are also available at www.clarionmedical.com
SwissTEC explains how their products work:
* CIC 2: Slows the signs of aging, lightening the look of brown spots while enhancing skin renewal, resulting in an overall improvement in radiance.
* Ameliox: Reverses the signs of deterioration to the skin's elastic tissue to reduce the appearance of lines of expression and wrinkles.
* Sveltonyl®: This firming complex renews skin's appearance, enhancing the look of tighter, youthful skin.
* Aquarich™: Locks moisture into the skin ensuring a long lasting, revitalizing effect. Improvement can be seen within 24 hours.
* Neutrazen™: Offers soothing care for stress caused by cosmetic treatments while effectively offering daily protective care and revitalization for the skin.
* Pentavitin®: A highly effective moisture regulator under the driest of conditions. Where most moisturizing agents would cease action, Pentavitin continues to be active and effective.
* Vitamin C-PMG: Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and photodamage due to its free-radical scavenging effect.
* Aquaxyl™: This anti-oxidant rich cocktail containing Vitamins A, B2 and C remineralizes the skin enhancing its appearance upon application.
* Oleuropein: Improves the appearance of skin elasticity while absorbing oil and deep cleaning pores.
* Evermat™: Reduces the appearance of pores and improves the look of refined skin tone and texture.
* Algisium C2®: Restores the feel of moisture balance while soothing dehydrated skin.
Posted by News 24/5 at 12:02 AM