Sunday, February 27, 2005


Also featured at the Anastasia Soare luxury suite were Prive products (a particular BeansTalk hair-care favorite, especially of our Chairman of the Board), favorites also of Uma Thurman and Gwenyth Paltrow. They smell amazing and are tremendous in your hair. Prive Salon Los Angeles (323) 931-5559 (there's also a Prive Salon in NYC, if you're east-coast based).

--

Prive products were also at mediaplacement's Oscar Luxury Lounge at The Peninsula Hotel. Celebs flocked to the Prive station: “I’m a shampoo and conditioner whore,” said Desperate Housewife (now ghost) Brenda Strong. “I am actually getting to know the Prive products since I’ve had the honor of receiving them in recent event gift bags.”

“I flat iron, color, and blow dry. Tell me what to do with my hair.” –Kathy Griffin


Posted by Hello