Tuesday, March 13, 2007


Do You Recognize This Man?

And no, he's not a downtown L.A. homeless person.

It's: Eddie Van Halen. Having grown up with the band Van Halen as a prominent featuree in the soundtrack of our youth, we thought we would always be able to recognize the L.A. rockers. Uh, not in this case.

Musician Eddie Van Halen arrives at the 14th Annual Elton John Academy Awards Viewing Dinner and After-Party in West Hollywood, Calif., Sunday, March 5, 2006. In a statement addressed to fans Thursday March 8, 2007 on Van Halen's Web site, the guitarist said he decided to seek treatment because 'at the moment I do not feel that I can give you my best.' 'That's why I have decided to enter a rehabilitation facility to work on myself, so that in the future I can deliver the 110 percent that I feel I owe you and want to give you,' the statement said. (AP Photo/Matt Sayles)