Wednesday, December 14, 2005
Moo Roo's Hurricane Heidi
Moo Roo Gets Charitable
For the month of December, MOO ROO celebrates the end of our countries most treacherous hurricane season with Hurricane Heidi jewelry. A percentage of the proceeds from the sales of Hurricane Heidi will be donated to the American Red Cross.
Hurricane Heidi is a hand-cast brushed gold or silver, Swarovski encrusted swirl jewel. The collection includes:
- earrings ($135)
- bracelets ($195)
- necklaces ($195)
- (shown above) brooches ($175)
and is available in four variations:
- brushed gold with peridot Swarovski crystals
- brushed silver with diamond Swarovski crystals
- brushed gold with light Colorado Swarovski crystals
- (shown above) hematite with sapphire and amethyst Swarovski crystals.
Call the Moo Roo boutique at 843.724.1081, to reserve a Hurricane Heidi set and help raise money to support the American Red Cross.
Posted by News 24/5 at 4:14 AM