Runway’s Season 3 Hit
Season Three Premiere Of Bravo's "Project Runway" Dresses Up With The Highest Rated Series Of The Day In P25-54 And The Network's Highest Season Premiere Ever More Than 2.4 Million Viewers Tune-In To Hear Heidi Klum Say "Auf Wiedersehen" To The First Season Three Designer
The third season premiere of Bravo's four-time Emmy-nominated series "Project Runway" became the highest rated season premiere ever in the network's history. Last night's premiere was up 161% over the season two premiere in total viewers. More than 2.4 million total viewers tuned in to see fifteen new designers compete in their first design challenge of this season, vying for the opportunity to show a line at New York Fashion Week.
On the day of the premiere, BravoTV.com witnessed a spike to 150,000 unique visitors. The site also garnered 1.6 million page views.
* Wednesday's premiere scored as Bravo's highest season premiere ever in HH rating, total viewers, P18-34, and P18-49. The program averaged a 2.23 HH coverage rating, 2.411 million total viewers, 915,000 P18-34, 1.594 million P18-49, and 1.422 million P25-54.
* Versus the two-hour season two premiere, last night's episode average improved 161% among total viewers, 116% among P18-34, 132% and P18-49, and 137% among P25-54.
* The season three premiere of "Project Runway" was the highest rated series of the day among P25-54.
* From 8P-11P, Bravo averaged a 1.46 HH coverage rating, 1.615 million total viewers, 640,000 P18-34, 1.042 million P18-49, and 877,000 P25-54. This ranks as Bravo's best Wednesday prime ever among total viewers, and ties with the Project Runway 2 finale as the top Wednesday prime among P18-34.
* From 7P-2A, Bravo averaged a 0.97 HH coverage rating; 1.059 million total viewers, 440,000 P18-34; 701,000 P18-49; and 577,000 P25-54. This ranks as Bravo's best 7P-2A performance ever among P18-34, and Bravo's top Wednesday 7P-2A delivery among total viewers.
"Project Runway" airs Wednesday at on Bravo.
For more information visit www.bravotv.com.
Source: Nielsen NHI Live + Same Day Data. All data prior to