Revlon® Supports Fight against Breast Cancer
Revlon®, which has partnered with The Entertainment Industry Foundation™, will donate proceeds* from their Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Pink Pursuit to fund breast cancer research around the country.
Ten-percent of sales of Pink Pursuit will be donated to the fight against breast cancer**. The Pink Pursuit lipgloss will bear the Breast Cancer Ribbon to distinguish from existing shades.
To date, The EIF Revlon® Run/Walk For Women has distributed over $60 million for Women’s Cancer research, education and support programs.
Revlon describes the gloss thusly:
Super Lustrous® Lipgloss - High-gloss Shine, Silky-smooth Feel
• 1 existing shade: Pink Pursuit
• SPF 15 protection and moisturizing care
• Exclusive LiquiSilk® formula with silk-enriched moisturizers and vitamins for intense moisture and an ultra-smooth feel
• Light-reflecting spheres create the ultimate shine
• Sheer, buildable coverage, doesn’t drag on application, non-sticky
• Wear alone or together to add depth and shine and extend the wear of
your Super Lustrous® Lipstick
Suggested retail price: $6.99
Availability: Drug and mass retailers nationwide
*Up to $100,000 annually to the Entertainment Industry Foundations Woman’s
Cancer Programs & Initiatives