Monday, January 23, 2006


"Will and Grace" star Eric McCormack


McCormack Buys Out Dakar's Visualift

Eric McCormack walked into a store in Studio City and bought out the entire stock of Sonya Dakar's Visualift eye cream, say company reps. The cream features ingredients like Matirixyl and Dermaxyl, and Dakar says wrinkles around the delicate eye area are reduced by 86 percent.

Here are some celebs on Visualift:

Alison Janney: " I love how Visualift makes the skin around my eyes plump."

Andrea Anders: " I love Visualift Eye Cream...My eyes look great at night and even better the next day."

Famke Janssen: " Visualift is another amazing Sonya Dakar product. It has really brightened and lightened the skin underneath my eyes."

Bryce Howard: "Being in my early twenties I never thought that eye cream would make a difference. Well, I was very wrong. Visualift is now an essential part of my skin routine."

Julie Warner: " Visualift eye cream is the most incredible eye cream on the market. It brightens under eye circles and literally lifts and tightens the delicate skin around the eye area. I have tried every high end cream on the market, and Visualift tops them all!"


Posted by Picasa