Wednesday, January 16, 2008
tokidoki for LeSportsac 'Scuola' Backpack
Adorable print covers a practical, multipocketed backpack. A cute character key fob hangs from the side.
* Drawstring closure with front flap and double D-ring buckle.
* Adjustable shoulder straps.
* Exterior front zip pocket and two side mesh pockets.
* Mesh zip pockets under front flap.
* Interior zip pocket.
* By tokidoki for LeSportsac; imported.
We must admit we love this tokidoki stuff – it’s so cute. We’ve looked and looked at these at the Le Sportsac store at the Beverly Center, at Happy Six (West L.A.’s Little Tokyo, on Sawtelle), and at Bloomingdales in Century City. Given that we change bags frequently, we have to really consider when we make a big purchase and even doubly so when it’s something whimsical, like this. Adorable, no?
Posted by News 24/5 at 1:49 AM