Friday, March 20, 2009
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate
We use this a couple of times a week, in the shower, and apply a layer in circular motions and leave it on for about 30 seconds, rinse well, pat dry and then apply moisturizer. We’ve never found anything quite like the powerful enzymes. It’s a unique product and works wonderfully.
All Skin Types
* Fruit enzymes clarify skin by removing dead cells & eliminating bacteria
* Highly effective in combating acne, including stubborn blackheads
* Polishes skin, revealing a smooth, glowing complexion
* Healthy skin, healthy glow, healthy you!
ExfoliKate 1.7 oz. $85.
Kate Somerville Quench Hydrating Serum
Anti-Aging/Normal to Dry
* Gives skin a silky, satiny look & feel
* Contains HSC Complex, an advanced hydrating system that delivers & locks moisture in cells
* Helps protect against environmental aggression & excessive UV exposure
* RetiStar™, the most advanced form of Vitamin A, counteracts aging for a more youthful appearance
* Leaves skin undeniably luminous
Quench Hydrating Serum 1 oz. $65.
Posted by News 24/5 at 12:10 AM