Friday, March 20, 2009
Kinara Lactic Acid Hydrating Serum
This is lovely, and we use it exclusively on our nose, on our chin and at our hairline.
Recommended for all skin types except the very sensitive or very dry, Kinara Lactic Acid Hydrating Serum is a light, penetrating essence that provides a wide spectrum of anti-aging and nourishing benefits. Utilizing a combination of lactic and glycolic acids blended with natural extracts such as algae, burdock, chamomile, sage and green tea, Kinara Lactic Acid Hydrating Serum provides benefits to acne-prone, oily, normal and dry skin. Retail price: $70.00
• Combats skin eruptions with lactic and glycolic acids which gently exfoliate skin, helping to unclog and refine pores
• Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, a benefit of lactic and glycolic acid’s exfoliating effects
• Rejuvenates damaged skin with a combination of botanicals and acid ingredients
• Restores a healthy glow to the skin
apply after cleansing
• Acne Prone: Morning
• Oily: Evening
• Normal to Oily (Combination): Evening
• Normal to Dry (Combination): Evening
Kinara Lactic Acid Hydrating Serum 1 oz. $70.
So there you go, right from the BeansTalk skin-care cubby. This is what we're using now and what's been working for us. Good, clean skin to you all!
Posted by News 24/5 at 12:08 AM