Wednesday, January 19, 2005

LaToya On Life


This Friday, January 21, 2005, La Toya Jackson (seen here at September, 2004's World Music Awards) will be interviewed on ABC's 20/20. She’ll discuss her abusive marriage, her divorce, and how she moved on. She’ll talk about growing up a Jackson, her renewed career interests and her relationship with her controversial brother Michael.

La Toya Jackson is back in the studio finishing up her new album after releasing the first single under a pseudo name - ‘Toy.’ The album, called “Startin' Over,” is based on her family life, an abusive marriage and putting it all behind her to start over.

On why she released the single under the name “Toy”: "Unfortunately my name brings preconceived judgments associated with my family or my past and I wanted to know me as I am and have always been and not the media personification me. I wanted people to judge the song on its merit, not on tabloid headlines. I couldn’t be more thrilled with the results so far and am looking forward to getting back in the studio to finish recording the album.”" For more information on La Toya Jackson go to: www.latoyaonline.com or www.jatail.com

Posted by Hello