Monday, November 19, 2007
La La Land Launches
The La La Land Launch on 16 November featured a bevy of pop stars. Here’s a look at who was in Santa Monica to celebrate, thanks to our friend Matt Meyerson of plopculture.blogspot.com
1) Cisco Adler showing up with new protégé Lisa D’Amato from Top Model who did an interesting impromptu performance during Cisco and Shwayze’s set. Check here for the footgage: http://plopculture.blogspot.com/2007/11/lisa-damato-rips-it-up-at-la-la-land.html
2) Jason “Wee Man” Acuna rolling up to the red carpet hands full of signed items he donated to the store to sell to benefit Children’s Hospital LA.
3) Chris “Big Black” Boykin showed up with a posse of guys equally as big, spotted checking out his own signature BB line that was on the shelves at La La Land.
4) Heidi Montag with CEO of Anchor Blue announcing an inked deal for her to do her own line of apparel and accs. for the retail chain.
5) Heidi and Spencer Pratt reuniting with old friend Jesse Billauer (paralyzed surfer and founder of LifeRollsOn.org) on the red carpet and posing for pics.
6) Perez Hilton staying the duration of the party and having a blast shooting footage, taking pics and sipping on Fiji Water.
7) Alison Becker talking to Daniel Ballard, partner of t-shirt line Local Celebrity which is often supplied to her show, The F List.
8) MMA Legend and host of the IFL, Bas Rutten dancing with his young daughters to Cisco and Shwayze’s live set.
9) Actor Andrew Keegan talking with Jesse Billauer over a few Speakeasy Beers about their 2005 Rip Curl Malibu Pro Celebrity Surf Bout team victory. Oh the glory days!!!
10) Olympic Swimmer and Model Amanda Beard staying just long enough to get her picture taken on the carpet.
11) Music video director Paul “Coy” Allen taking advantage of the 40% off friends and family offer that night and picking up a few tees for himself.
Posted by News 24/5 at 1:48 PM