Saturday, November 17, 2007
What Not To Hair
10 Helpful Tips for Hair Replacement and Extensions from Hair Art Inc.
Hair Piece Don'ts
(note: That is the back of Britney Spears' head -- she is probably the best public don't)
* Research the type of hair used in your hair piece. Unless its high quality real European hair (the only kind used by Hair Art), chances are your hair-piece could look fake.
* To maintain the most natural looking tresses, avoid the temptation to give your new hair piece any highlights.
* Dont use a hair piece to totally change your look. If your natural hair is visibly straight, dont curly
* Dont get sloppy when attaching your hair piece. Follow your natural hairline so that your hair piece isnt worn in the wrong place!
* If ever there was a time to get A-list treatment, this is it. Dont trust just anyone with something as important as your hair, go to the most experienced professionals go to Hair Art.
* If its long luscious hair extensions you desire, go for it! But dont get carried away, keep your extensions lengthy yet chic.
* If youre going for a youthful, natural look, avoid colored hair extensions. Try shades that will enhance your natural hair color.
* Be cautious of pulling your hair up in styles that will reveal your hair extensions. No one needs to know your secret to gorgeous hair!
* You wont fool anyone if your hair extensions are coarse and waxy looking. For the best results make sure that high quality, real hair is used for your hair extensions.
* Hair extensions are a fun way to try new things and experiment with new looks. However, adding curly extensions to straight hair may look a bit artificial and vice versa. Stick with your natural texture.
Hair Art locations in Hollywood, Sherman Oaks and Anaheim. For more information contact Jackie Yu at 310-217-8900 or visit www.hairartinc.com
Posted by News 24/5 at 8:47 AM