Wednesday, March 05, 2008
Back in the days of the Preppy Handbook, there was a trendy surge in neck ruffles. It wasn’t quite Elizabethan, but enough so that those not blessed with a long, slender neck (and yes, damnit, that was us) looked a little like an egg in a cozy. Still we wanted to profile some happenin’ duds and this seems to be hip with kids (or at least those with long, slender necks).
Sheer knee length chiffon dress with ruffled collar and sleeve trim.
Pintucked bodice and matching waist tie
- 38'' approx length from shoulder to hem
- 100% polyester, hand wash, hang dry
- Imported $34.80
Valentino Roma Ruffled Shift Dress
• Jewel neckline; sleeveless.
• Ruffled front (see closer view below).
• Keyhole back (see below).
• Pure silk.
• Dry clean only.
• Made in Italy.
Posted by News 24/5 at 6:21 AM