Tuesday, September 25, 2007











Celebs Cleanse





iZO Cleanze
is a comprehensive bowel, liver, gall bladder, kidney, blood, parasite, and heavy metal detox cleanse program consisting of fresh, home-delivered organic juices, teas, and superfoods.

If you live in the Los Angeles area, the iZO Cleanze™, with fresh iZO jUiCE™ and iZO Tea™ DAILY will be delivered to your home. That’s right! Every morning of the iZO Cleanze™ when you wake up 6am or later, you will find at your doorstep, a collapsible cooler stocked with jars containing that day’s portions of juice, tea, and other elixirs. You don’t have to prepare a thing! Cleanse without putting your life on hold from starvation and lack of energy. The iZO Cleanze™ is the cleanse you can actually LIVE on!

If you are not yet ready to cleanse, or have recently just finished a cleanse, try the fresh, organic iZO jUiCE™ delivered straight to your door. Getting iZO jUiCE™ delivered is the perfect way to begin to transform your diet, and the perfect way to maintain the enlightened health consciousness derived from the iZO Cleanze™.


"I just did the iZO Cleanze and I haven't felt this fantastic in years! I lost 9 pounds in 6 days! And I was able to keep up a hectic TV schedule without missing a beat."

Ed Begley Jr., Co-Star of the Hit TV Series 'Living With Ed' and Environmental Activist



I recently did a 10 day iZO Cleanze and felt so amazing that I went back on a 5 day iZO Cleanse the next week. My energy levels were so high and never once was I hungry or craving coffee. And I lost those last extra pounds that are so elusive. What’s been really great is that the weight has stayed off even weeks after, and it got me through the taping of a pilot. However, the most important benefit of the iZO Cleanze is that it makes me crave healthy foods. Transformation delivered indeed!”

Patricia Heaton, “Everybody Loves Raymond”



“The iZO Cleanze flooded me with the nutrients my body was craving and I was surprisingly not hungry at all. The delivery was trustworthy and reliable, there by 7am every morning. What a great service!”

Daisy Fuentes, Actor/Celebrity



“I was in the middle of a 14 day iZO Cleanze and it worked so well that I had to end it early because I was losing too much weight for my character on Monk. He's not supposed to look and feel THAT healthy! An added bonus was that the juices and teas were delicious and the delivery service was like clockwork.”

Tony Shaloub, Actor, “Monk”

www.izocleanze.com