Thursday, September 20, 2007


Fischer Looking Fine

Wow, “Pam” cleans up very nicely. Jenna Fischer arrives for the 59th Primetime Emmy Awards Sunday, Sept. 16, 2007, at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles. Fischer was nominated for outstanding supporting actress in a comedy series for her work on 'The Office.' Her makeup was done by Brett Freedman, L.A- based make up artist and creator of Vanitymark.

Here’s what Freedman used on Fischer:

Body

DuWop Revelotion tinted moisurizer in medium.
"I love the warm, natural look. Not tan, I call it the Marcia Brady tawny glow"
Sally Hanson shimmer body spray (one shade)


Lips

Benefit lip liner in Posh
Benefit gloss in Who DoesYour Work
Mixed with Benefit's 24K
"The obvious chioce with the dress would be just the gold...but I wanted a vintage vibe with a touch of plum on the lip"



Eyes

MAC liquid liner in Brassbeat.
MAC shadow in Goldmine.
"I did Jenna's lid in a matte ivory and did just a thin line of god at her lash line. I wet MAC's shimmery shadow to create a vivid effect"



Brows

Vanitymark Ultra Brow pencil in Blondest. "I really wanted to give Jenna's brow a very finished 'dressed up' look so I gave her naturally pretty brow shape a bit more drama by filling in a bit and extending them a touch".

(AP Photo/Chris Carlson)