Wednesday, September 05, 2007


Vintage Make-Up Theme Suits Sophia

Super hot make-up stylist Brett Freedman gave Sophia Bush 'The New Vintage' vibe for the Teen Choice Awards last week. Not only did she win an award...but her look was a winner, too. Here's a peek into how and why Brett did what:

BODY: Model Co. Hint of Tan
“I applied just a touch all over to give Sophia's skin a summery boost.”

SHIMMER: Urban Decay Marshmallow silvery powder

LIP: Benefit lip gloss in 'who does your work'. “I wanted her lips to look like a watermelon Jolly Rancher!”

LASHES: Dior Show in black and Vincent Longo corner lashes. “I really wanted an old Hollywood look. Kinda like she was a naughty pin up gal.”

BROWS: Vanitymark ultra brow powder in Milk Choco. “To give Sophia's beautifully sculpted brows a bit more glamorous pop I defined her brows high and out...extending the tail for a bit of drama.”

CHEEK: Stila Convertible Color in Poppy. “A nice bridge between good girl and bad girl! I love the bit do dewy highlight a cream blush give the apple of the cheek.”

EYES: MAC Khol pencil in Fascinating. “I rimmed Sophia's eyes to draw attention to them by
lightening them rather than darkening them. I also wanted to focus on really great lashes! This shimmery, champagne liner does just the trick...a beauty bag must have!”