Thursday, October 13, 2005


MTV's My Super Sweet 16

“Sweet 16” Doc Gets Picked Up by MTV

Music Television today announced that the network has picked up its documentary series, My Super Sweet 16, for a third season. The third season is slated to premiere 1st Quarter 2006. In addition, the season finale was seen by more than 4.1 million total viewers (P2+).

The season finale of My Super Sweet 16,, which aired on Monday at 10:30 p.m., was seen by more than 4.1 million total viewers (P2+).

Season two was up 8% from season one.

The finale ranked #1 in its time period (Mon 10:30-11p) among P12-34 versus all of cable.

The full season of My Super Sweet 16, ranked No. 1 in its time period (Mon 10:30-11p) among P12-34 versus all of cable. Also, it was the most watched show among teens in its time period across all of television.

The full season of My Super Sweet 16, reached 70 million viewers (P2+). (premiere and repeat telecasts).

My Super Sweet 16, premiered in January and follows young people, and their friends and families, for the planning of their coming-of-age celebrations.